23 February 2024

PWS Pub Brawl


This blogger just found out about the Pro Wrestling Society Pub Brawl : Chaos Reigns that will take place somewhere in Korea on Saturday night at 7:30pm.

 

The only thing I know is that The Eurasian Dragon from Ring Of Rebirth wrestling in Singapore will be there to wrestle.

 

This blogger doesn't wish to get into any controversy here about what is about to be said.  One likes to promote a wrestling company, particularly Pro Wrestling Society or PWS Korea.  I've had good communication with the promotion until late last year. 

 

However, I shouldn't have to message a wrestler from another country to find out about a wrestling show.  This has happened with a wrestling promotion in Malaysia (not Malaysia Pro Wrestling) that I post very little about.  It's not that I don't want to post about the group, and their shows, but they do not seem to want to be communicative with the blog and this blogger.

 

This is not my loss for this blog!  There are plenty promotions that I can write about and write effectively!  Most of the promotions appreciate the write-ups done on them.

 

Recently, I promoted a future wrestling show for PWS Korea, and hopefully, the communication will be better going forward.

 

Back to the PWS Pub Brawl, if I can get any information regarding results, I will pass it on to the readers.  However, I'm not going to lose any sleep over non-communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment