10 May 2024

Sorry To Be Away!


Hello everyone wherever you may be.

 

The blogger has been away from the blog for a couple of reasons.

 

First, I took a little break from blogging for personal reasons here at home.

 

Second, last weekend, this blogger tore the meniscus in his left knee while on a trail hike.  It  required surgery early this week.  It went well successfully and am back home now recovering.  Am able to walk a little with the help of crutches.  Soon, I will go in for physical therapy to get the knee strengthened again.

 

Finally, I will be vacationing again in late July-early August (Philippines and one other country...possibly Singapore).  My doctor okayed this yesterday figuring that the recovery will be complete by then.

 

Shortly, I'll catch up on some missed posts from Southeast Asia wrestling shows.  Everyone, please be patient since there are 16 promotions that I've followed.  I'll get updates done soon.

 

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment