05 December 2023

BREAKING NEWS!


This blogger has some breaking news to share.


A few hours ago, I've been texting with a friend of mine that wants to get involved as a second blogger.  This is great news to me for a number of reasons.


First off, I love what I do here.  This isn't a job but an adventure.  Over the past few months, wrestling fans in Southeast Asia have either messaged or met me personally to thank me for this.  Again, it has never been about me on this.  It is for the wrestling fans in all of Southeast Asia.


However, wrestling is booming in the area and I don't feel presonally that it is being kept up as quickly as it should.  You may want to call this perfection.  However, I want it to be better for all of us.


Also, I will be a little more involved in the wrestling scene in the Philippines in 2024 and beyond.  I don't want to go into details right now on this because it is personal in nature.  Let's just say that this fan, after following the industry for over 50 years, has vowed that he wants to give back to pro wrestling what it has provided him.


The rest of this year, the blog will remain the same with blog posts throughout Southeast Asia.  However, my blogging friend and I will be posting, likely on January 1, 2024.  There will be a post regarding this prior to the change.  


Since I have familiarity with the Philippines and the three promotions here (Manila Wrestling Federation, Filipino Pro Wrstling and World Underground Wrestling - Philippines), I will be posting on their shows exclusively.  All three promotions have been comfortable what I've been writing.  I'm comfortable with the country, the promotions and the fanbase.  There will likely be several other countries I'll be writing on as well.


The second blogger will handle the rest under my guidance until he feels comfortable with it.  There will be a post before the change to let everyone know what it coming.


In the meantime,  have a good day everyone!      

No comments:

Post a Comment