24 October 2023

Interview #10 - Kira (VPW)


Moving on to our next wrestler interview, this Vietnam Pro Wrestling wrestler is someone I enjoy seeing perform.

 

Going by the wrestling name of Kira, he is someone that, I believe, works hard. He definitely has a lot of potential in the promotion as well. Recently, Kira answered a few questions that were messaged to him. Hope everyone enjoys this interview. Kira, thank you for doing this. Hope everything is well with you. Here we go.

 

Wayne: When did you start following wrestling?

 

Kira: I started watch wrestling when i was 7 years old. In that time, we usually watch WWE in Truesport, a Thailand TV channel, on Saturday with RAW and Sunday with Smackdown and PPV show. Of course, It wasn't live, but we did not care, we still loved to watch it. It was my childhood.

 

Wayne: Who was your favorite wrestler(s) that you liked or followed early as fan?

 

Kira: Any children in that time all knew WWE and we remember every wrestlers like Triple H, Rey Mysterio, Batista, Shawn Michaels and of course, John Cena, my favourite wrestler in that time. I could recognize any theme song of them, which was my best skill :)))

 

Wayne: When did you decide that you wanted to get into wrestling?

 

Kira: The same time when I started watch WWE. In my mind, I always want to be a wrestler in the future, from a child till now, my dream has never changed.

 

Wayne: As a wrestler, what do you think is your favorite maneuver?

 

Kira: If you followed me in entire time till now, you will see I use a lot of German Suplex. I have a much interesting in this move and yeah, I love that when is start watching Japan Wrestling, which you know, use German Suplex very delicate and very smooth in Strong Style Wrestling. And I try to upgrade this move into a high-level, which you will see in future. That is my promise !!!

 

Wayne: As a wrestler, I know you are also a fan. What is your favorite moment as a wrestler, a fan, or both?

 

Kira: I have a lot of moment as a wrestler, the first day I met Rocky Huynh, Sid Nguyen and my best opponent, Le Tyler. When I made a match with Le Tyler, I knew is was a bloody match in that time :)). Each elbow, each chop, we try to, you know, bring all our power into it, and pain ? Yes, a lot, but we didn't care, even though I lost this match, but is was the best match in my career !!!

 

Kira, thanks so much for doing this. This wrestling fan has learned a lot about your early career as a pro wrestler. Watching the videos, you have a great future ahead and there is a lot of potential and passion there. This fan has seen improvement from the start. Please continue to show it now and in the future. All the best to you!

 

Soon, we will have another wrestling interview (wrestler or fan). Please continue to check weekly. Usually, the interviews are posted each Sunday or Monday. Thanks again for your support and will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment